THRIFTING ~~ Sometimes you find something that makes your heart sing... have you found that item lately?







Like many of you, I have a couple of thrift stores that I frequent looking for that one treasure..
Simple things make me smile and when I saw these three water glasses I snatched them up.
Amazing... .99 cents a piece and it might has well been a Gucci handbag or a Rolex day-date..
They are so understated and gosh darned.. just pretty!
I would love to see your special finds..
For you know... it's the thrill of the hunt!!



3 comments:

mermaid gallery said...

they ARE beautiful....i remember having shorter glasses just like them when i was a kid....good find!...i love thrifting too....and i agree, the excitement is just as good as finding real treasure....

Mary Helen-Art Saves Lives said...

I usually hit my Goodwill on Wednesday for the senior discount...and yes I do know the thrill of finding an inspiration or a missing piece to my dishes or some beautiful threads to add texture to one of my works. It also helps my community give gainful employment to those who might have a difficult time finding a job! Blessings all around. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

solamar7 said...

I too remember having something similar as a kid.. boy memories come wafting back!!
The thrill of finding the smallest win is addicting.. no wonder all these shows are popping up on T.V.
Mary Helen.. you are a sweet soul.. I love your comments! Peace also be with you!
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...